Game Development Books
Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering
By Ben Simonds
Buy from Amazon:
Top Selling Books
1. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!:...
By The LEAD Project, Sales Rank #1265
2. Introduction to 3D Game Programming w...
By Frank Luna, Sales Rank #25775
3. The Multiplayer Classroom: Designing...
By Lee Sheldon, Sales Rank #39303
4. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guid...
By Ben Simonds, Sales Rank #53227
5. Mathematics for 3D Game Programming a...
By Eric Lengyel, Sales Rank #57532
6. Game Development Essentials: An Intro...
By Jeannie Novak, Sales Rank #77584
7. Unreal Development Kit Game Programmi...
By Rachel Cordone, Sales Rank #112005
8. Character Development in Blender 2.5
By Jonathan Williamson, Sales Rank #178485
9. UDK Game Development
By Alan Thorn, Sales Rank #255151
10. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animatio...
By David Geary, Sales Rank #255937
- 1. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering By Ben Simonds
- 2. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons on building and launching outstanding software, learned on the job at Google and Amazon By Chris Vander Mey
- 3. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!: Learn to Program By Making Cool Games By The LEAD Project
- 4. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS X and iOS By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple
- 5. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animation, and Game Development (Core Series) By David Geary
GPU Gems 2: Programming Techniques for High-Performance Graphics and General-Purpose Computation
Published March 2005
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 842,207
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
This sequel to the best-selling, first volume of GPU Gems details the latest programming techniques for today's graphics processing units (GPUs). As GPUs find their way into mobile phones, handheld gaming devices, and consoles, GPU expertise is even more critical in today's competitive environment. Real-time graphics programmers will discover the latest algorithms for creating advanced visual effects, strategies for managing complex scenes, and advanced image processing techniques. Readers will also learn new methods for using the substantial processing power of the GPU in other computationally intensive applications, such as scientific computing and finance. Twenty of the book's forty-eight chapters are devoted to GPGPU programming, from basic concepts to advanced techniques. Written by experts in cutting-edge GPU programming, this book offers readers practical means to harness the enormous capabilities of GPUs.
Major topics covered include:
Buy it now: