Game Development Books
Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering
By Ben Simonds
Buy from Amazon:
Top Selling Books
1. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!:...
By The LEAD Project, Sales Rank #1750
2. Introduction to 3D Game Programming w...
By Frank Luna, Sales Rank #31977
3. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guid...
By Ben Simonds, Sales Rank #62370
4. Creating Games with Unity and Maya: H...
By Adam Watkins, Sales Rank #72577
By Trevor Burnham, Sales Rank #96211
6. UDK Game Development
By Alan Thorn, Sales Rank #100237
7. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animatio...
By David Geary, Sales Rank #126140
8. Producing Animation
By Catherine Winder, Zahra Dowlatabadi, Sales Rank #235617
9. Unreal Development Kit Game Programmi...
By Rachel Cordone, Sales Rank #251209
10. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS...
By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple, Sales Rank #263516
- 1. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering By Ben Simonds
- 2. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons on building and launching outstanding software, learned on the job at Google and Amazon By Chris Vander Mey
- 3. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!: Learn to Program By Making Cool Games By The LEAD Project
- 4. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS X and iOS By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple
- 5. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animation, and Game Development (Core Series) By David Geary
GPU Pro 2
Published February 2011
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 598,918
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
This book focuses on advanced rendering techniques that run on the DirectX and/or OpenGL run-time with any shader language available. It includes articles on the latest and greatest techniques in real-time rendering, including MLAA, adaptive volumetric shadow maps, light propagation volumes, wrinkle animations, and much more. The book emphasizes techniques for handheld programming to reflect the increased importance of graphics on mobile devices. It covers geometry manipulation, effects in image space, shadows, 3D engine design, GPGPU, and graphics-related tools.
Buy it now: