Game Development Books
Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering
By Ben Simonds
Buy from Amazon:
Top Selling Books
1. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!:...
By The LEAD Project, Sales Rank #1265
2. Introduction to 3D Game Programming w...
By Frank Luna, Sales Rank #21019
3. The Multiplayer Classroom: Designing...
By Lee Sheldon, Sales Rank #45544
4. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guid...
By Ben Simonds, Sales Rank #52185
5. Mathematics for 3D Game Programming a...
By Eric Lengyel, Sales Rank #57532
6. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animatio...
By David Geary, Sales Rank #71985
7. Android NDK Beginner's Guide
By Sylvain Ratabouil, Sales Rank #88994
8. Game Development Essentials: An Intro...
By Jeannie Novak, Sales Rank #123729
9. Breaking Into the Game Industry: Advi...
By Brenda Brathwaite, Ian Schreiber, Sales Rank #147199
10. Unreal Development Kit Game Programmi...
By Rachel Cordone, Sales Rank #154242
- 1. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering By Ben Simonds
- 2. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons on building and launching outstanding software, learned on the job at Google and Amazon By Chris Vander Mey
- 3. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!: Learn to Program By Making Cool Games By The LEAD Project
- 4. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS X and iOS By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple
- 5. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animation, and Game Development (Core Series) By David Geary
Multi-Threaded Game Engine Design
Published August 2010
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 845,310
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Multi-Threaded Game Engine Design shows experienced game developers how to apply multi-thread techniques to game programming technology to improve game performance. Using Direct3D and C++, a sample game engine is created step-by-step throughout the course of the book, and numerous examples illustrate the concepts presented. Detailed screenshots and well documented source code help readers understand the techniques being presented throughout the book. Multi-threading is one of the hottest game development topics today and this book will show students how to apply advanced, cutting edge techniques to their game programming skill set.
Threading Experiment: Sample Images
Buy it now: