Game Development Books
Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering
By Ben Simonds
Buy from Amazon:
Top Selling Books
1. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!:...
By The LEAD Project, Sales Rank #2856
2. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guid...
By Ben Simonds, Sales Rank #18837
3. The Multiplayer Classroom: Designing...
By Lee Sheldon, Sales Rank #23619
4. Introduction to 3D Game Programming w...
By Frank Luna, Sales Rank #33159
5. Unreal Development Kit Game Programmi...
By Rachel Cordone, Sales Rank #39738
6. Creating Games with Unity and Maya: H...
By Adam Watkins, Sales Rank #49464
7. Mathematics for 3D Game Programming a...
By Eric Lengyel, Sales Rank #58705
8. Beginning 3D Game Development with Un...
By Sue Blackman, Sales Rank #76146
9. UDK Game Development
By Alan Thorn, Sales Rank #84972
10. Breaking Into the Game Industry: Advi...
By Brenda Brathwaite, Ian Schreiber, Sales Rank #99342
- 1. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering By Ben Simonds
- 2. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons on building and launching outstanding software, learned on the job at Google and Amazon By Chris Vander Mey
- 3. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!: Learn to Program By Making Cool Games By The LEAD Project
- 4. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS X and iOS By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple
- 5. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animation, and Game Development (Core Series) By David Geary
Multi-Threaded Game Engine Design
Published August 2010
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 639,626
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Multi-Threaded Game Engine Design shows experienced game developers how to apply multi-thread techniques to game programming technology to improve game performance. Using Direct3D and C++, a sample game engine is created step-by-step throughout the course of the book, and numerous examples illustrate the concepts presented. Detailed screenshots and well documented source code help readers understand the techniques being presented throughout the book. Multi-threading is one of the hottest game development topics today and this book will show students how to apply advanced, cutting edge techniques to their game programming skill set.
Threading Experiment: Sample Images
Buy it now: