Game Development Books
Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering
By Ben Simonds
Buy from Amazon:
Top Selling Books
1. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!:...
By The LEAD Project, Sales Rank #2965
2. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guid...
By Ben Simonds, Sales Rank #40073
3. Introduction to 3D Game Programming w...
By Frank Luna, Sales Rank #76239
4. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animatio...
By David Geary, Sales Rank #94538
5. UDK Game Development
By Alan Thorn, Sales Rank #220474
6. Gamers at Work: Stories Behind the Ga...
By Morgan Ramsay, Sales Rank #243083
7. Android NDK Beginner's Guide
By Sylvain Ratabouil, Sales Rank #269255
8. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons...
By Chris Vander Mey, Sales Rank #276407
9. Video Game Writing: From Macro to Micro
By Marek Walton, Maurice Suckling, Sales Rank #284521
10. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS...
By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple, Sales Rank #605470
- 1. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering By Ben Simonds
- 2. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons on building and launching outstanding software, learned on the job at Google and Amazon By Chris Vander Mey
- 3. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!: Learn to Program By Making Cool Games By The LEAD Project
- 4. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS X and iOS By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple
- 5. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animation, and Game Development (Core Series) By David Geary
Published July 2001
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 1,591,804
A computer graphics text for those interested in non-photorealistic rendering. Concentrates on these methods as an alternative to realistic rendering. Provides an overview of the published research on this medium, with a summary of non-photorealistic rendering algorithms and pseudo-code for producing some images.