Game Development Books
Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons on building and launching outstanding software, learned on the job at Google and Amazon
By Chris Vander Mey
Buy from Amazon:
Top Selling Books
- 1. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons on building and launching outstanding software, learned on the job at Google and Amazon By Chris Vander Mey
- 2. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS X and iOS By Scott Knaster, Mark Dalrymple, Waqar Malik
- 3. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animation, and Game Development (Core Series) By David Geary
- 4. PayPal APIs: Up and Running By Matthew A. Russell
- 5. The Game Developer's Dictionary: A Multidisciplinary Lexicon for Professionals and Students By Dan Carreker
Real-Time 3D Terrain Engines Using C++ and DirectX9 (Game Development Series)
Published June 2003
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 2,026,223
Availability: Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your credit card will not be charged until we ship the item.
The book is dedicated to teaching the fundamentals of programming a popular 3D engine type - the "Real-Time 3D Terrain Engine." Throughout the book, the focus is on the essential topics of outdoor terrain rendering. So whether you are new to 3D engine programming or a seasoned veteran, it will teach you how to use the latest advancements in hardware accelerated rendering, and provide all of the tips, tricks, and ideas you need to build your own, complete 3D terrain engine.
Buy it now: