Game Development Books
Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering
By Ben Simonds
Buy from Amazon:
Top Selling Books
1. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!:...
By The LEAD Project, Sales Rank #6660
2. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guid...
By Ben Simonds, Sales Rank #53417
3. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animatio...
By David Geary, Sales Rank #58067
4. Introduction to 3D Game Programming w...
By Frank Luna, Sales Rank #62369
5. Unreal Development Kit Game Programmi...
By Rachel Cordone, Sales Rank #110004
6. Gamers at Work: Stories Behind the Ga...
By Morgan Ramsay, Sales Rank #192345
7. UDK Game Development
By Alan Thorn, Sales Rank #267718
8. XNA 4.0 Game Development by Example:...
By Kurt Jaegers, Sales Rank #609204
9. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS...
By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple, Sales Rank #639150
10. Android NDK Beginner's Guide
By Sylvain Ratabouil, Sales Rank #714450
- 1. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering By Ben Simonds
- 2. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons on building and launching outstanding software, learned on the job at Google and Amazon By Chris Vander Mey
- 3. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!: Learn to Program By Making Cool Games By The LEAD Project
- 4. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS X and iOS By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple
- 5. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animation, and Game Development (Core Series) By David Geary
ShaderX3 Advanced Rendering with DirectX and OpenGL (Charles River Media Graphics)
Published November 2004
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 624,217
Availability: Temporarily out of stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your credit card will not be charged until we ship the item.
Welcome to the latest volume of ShaderX! This all-new collection is packed with insightful new techniques, innovative approaches to common problems, and practical tools and tricks that will help you in all areas of shader programming. All of the articles evolved from the work and experiences of industry pros, and all of the sections were edited by shader programming experts. With the rapid advances in DirectX, OpenGL, and graphics cards, vertex and pixel shaders are becoming more widely used in high-end graphics and game development. The challenges of mastering these techniques can be daunting for new programmers, but with this comprehensive collection of ready-to-use techniques, they'll get up to speed quickly. And for the more experienced programmers, they'll find insights and tricks that will improve their efficiency and prevent redundancy. If you are involved in shader programming, this is a must-have reference for your collection.
Buy it now: