Game Development Books
Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering
By Ben Simonds
Buy from Amazon:
Top Selling Books
1. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!:...
By The LEAD Project, Sales Rank #3194
2. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guid...
By Ben Simonds, Sales Rank #34123
3. Introduction to 3D Game Programming w...
By Frank Luna, Sales Rank #55336
4. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animatio...
By David Geary, Sales Rank #101691
5. Gamers at Work: Stories Behind the Ga...
By Morgan Ramsay, Sales Rank #105065
6. UDK Game Development
By Alan Thorn, Sales Rank #113612
7. Video Game Writing: From Macro to Micro
By Marek Walton, Maurice Suckling, Sales Rank #261475
8. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS...
By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple, Sales Rank #334777
9. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons...
By Chris Vander Mey, Sales Rank #395797
10. Android NDK Beginner's Guide
By Sylvain Ratabouil, Sales Rank #874058
- 1. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering By Ben Simonds
- 2. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons on building and launching outstanding software, learned on the job at Google and Amazon By Chris Vander Mey
- 3. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!: Learn to Program By Making Cool Games By The LEAD Project
- 4. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS X and iOS By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple
- 5. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animation, and Game Development (Core Series) By David Geary
3D Math Primer For Graphics And Game Development (Wordware Game Math Library)
Published June 2002
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 487,912
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Covers fundamental 3D math concepts that are especially useful for computer game developers and programmers. Illustrates how to put the techniques into practice, and exercises at the end of each chapter help reinforce the concepts.
Buy it now: