Game Development Books
Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering
By Ben Simonds
Buy from Amazon:
Top Selling Books
1. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!:...
By The LEAD Project, Sales Rank #2127
2. Mathematics for 3D Game Programming a...
By Eric Lengyel, Sales Rank #21337
3. The Multiplayer Classroom: Designing...
By Lee Sheldon, Sales Rank #23619
4. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guid...
By Ben Simonds, Sales Rank #29724
5. Introduction to 3D Game Programming w...
By Frank Luna, Sales Rank #37425
6. Unreal Development Kit Game Programmi...
By Rachel Cordone, Sales Rank #39738
7. UDK Game Development
By Alan Thorn, Sales Rank #80006
8. Breaking Into the Game Industry: Advi...
By Brenda Brathwaite, Ian Schreiber, Sales Rank #99342
9. Character Development in Blender 2.5
By Jonathan Williamson, Sales Rank #127050
10. Game Development Essentials: An Intro...
By Jeannie Novak, Sales Rank #144570
- 1. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering By Ben Simonds
- 2. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons on building and launching outstanding software, learned on the job at Google and Amazon By Chris Vander Mey
- 3. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!: Learn to Program By Making Cool Games By The LEAD Project
- 4. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS X and iOS By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple
- 5. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animation, and Game Development (Core Series) By David Geary
3D Math Primer for Graphics and Game Development (Wordware Game Math Library)
Published June 2002
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 452,582
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Covers fundamental 3D math concepts that are especially useful for computer game developers and programmers. Illustrates how to put the techniques into practice, and exercises at the end of each chapter help reinforce the concepts.
Buy it now: