Game Development Books
Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering
By Ben Simonds
Buy from Amazon:
Top Selling Books
1. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!:...
By The LEAD Project, Sales Rank #28598
2. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guid...
By Ben Simonds, Sales Rank #37842
3. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animatio...
By David Geary, Sales Rank #75530
4. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS...
By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple, Sales Rank #246008
5. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons...
By Chris Vander Mey, Sales Rank #810120
- 1. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering By Ben Simonds
- 2. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons on building and launching outstanding software, learned on the job at Google and Amazon By Chris Vander Mey
- 3. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!: Learn to Program By Making Cool Games By The LEAD Project
- 4. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS X and iOS By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple
- 5. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animation, and Game Development (Core Series) By David Geary
Mathematics for 3D Game Programming and Computer Graphics, Third Edition
Published June 2011
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 107,603
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
MATHEMATICS FOR 3D GAME PROGRAMMING AND COMPUTER GRAPHICS, THIRD EDITION, illustrates the mathematical concepts that a game developer needs to develop 3D computer graphics and game engines at the professional level. It starts at a fairly basic level in areas such as vector geometry and linear algebra, and then progresses to more advanced topics in 3D programming such as illumination and visibility determination. Particular attention is given to derivations of key results, ensuring that the reader is not forced to endure gaps in the theory. The book assumes a working knowledge of trigonometry and calculus, but also includes sections that review the important tools used from these disciplines, such as trigonometric identities, differential equations, and Taylor series. Each chapter ends with a summary of important concepts and several exercises. This updated third edition expands upon topics that include projections, shadows, physics, cloth simulation, and numerical methods.
Buy it now: