Game Development Books
Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering
By Ben Simonds
Buy from Amazon:
Top Selling Books
1. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!:...
By The LEAD Project, Sales Rank #2287
2. Introduction to 3D Game Programming w...
By Frank Luna, Sales Rank #25775
3. Mathematics for 3D Game Programming a...
By Eric Lengyel, Sales Rank #26074
4. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guid...
By Ben Simonds, Sales Rank #53227
5. The Multiplayer Classroom: Designing...
By Lee Sheldon, Sales Rank #56213
6. Game Development Essentials: An Intro...
By Jeannie Novak, Sales Rank #57534
7. Character Development in Blender 2.5
By Jonathan Williamson, Sales Rank #71288
8. Unreal Development Kit Game Programmi...
By Rachel Cordone, Sales Rank #112694
9. Real-Time Shadows
By Elmar Eisemann, Michael Schwarz, Ulf Assarsson, Michael Wimmer, Sales Rank #165280
10. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animatio...
By David Geary, Sales Rank #174063
- 1. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering By Ben Simonds
- 2. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons on building and launching outstanding software, learned on the job at Google and Amazon By Chris Vander Mey
- 3. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!: Learn to Program By Making Cool Games By The LEAD Project
- 4. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS X and iOS By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple
- 5. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animation, and Game Development (Core Series) By David Geary
Physics for Game Developers
Published November 2001
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 710,748
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Physics for Game Developers serves as the starting point for those who want to enrich games with physics-based realism. Part one is a mechanics primer that reviews basic concepts and addresses aspects of rigid body dynamics, including kinematics, force, and kinetics. Part two applies these concepts to specific real-world problems, such as projectiles, boats, airplanes, and cars. Part three introduces real-time simulations and shows how they apply to computer games.
Buy it now: