Game Development Books
Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering
By Ben Simonds
Buy from Amazon:
Top Selling Books
1. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!:...
By The LEAD Project, Sales Rank #2024
2. Introduction to 3D Game Programming w...
By Frank Luna, Sales Rank #18965
3. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guid...
By Ben Simonds, Sales Rank #28004
4. The Multiplayer Classroom: Designing...
By Lee Sheldon, Sales Rank #28195
5. Mathematics for 3D Game Programming a...
By Eric Lengyel, Sales Rank #32045
6. Producing Animation
By Catherine Winder, Zahra Dowlatabadi, Sales Rank #56990
7. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animatio...
By David Geary, Sales Rank #65619
8. Creating Games with Unity and Maya: H...
By Adam Watkins, Sales Rank #89083
9. Unreal Development Kit Game Programmi...
By Rachel Cordone, Sales Rank #101226
10. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS...
By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple, Sales Rank #102442
- 1. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering By Ben Simonds
- 2. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons on building and launching outstanding software, learned on the job at Google and Amazon By Chris Vander Mey
- 3. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!: Learn to Program By Making Cool Games By The LEAD Project
- 4. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS X and iOS By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple
- 5. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animation, and Game Development (Core Series) By David Geary
Physics for Game Programmers
Published April 2005
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 177,888
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Physics for Game Programmers shows you how to infuse compelling and realistic action into game programming&emdash;even if you don't have a college-level physics background! Author Grant Palmer covers basic physics and mathematical models and then shows how to implement them, to simulate motion and behavior of cars, planes, projectiles, rockets, and boats.
This book is neither code heavy nor language specific, and all chapters include unique, challenging exercises for you to solve. This unique book also includes historical footnotes and interesting trivia. You'll enjoy the conversational tone, and rest assured: all physics jargon will be properly explained.
Buy it now: