Game Development Books
Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering
By Ben Simonds
Buy from Amazon:
Top Selling Books
1. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS...
By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple, Sales Rank #
2. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!:...
By The LEAD Project, Sales Rank #14110
3. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guid...
By Ben Simonds, Sales Rank #18944
4. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animatio...
By David Geary, Sales Rank #158909
5. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons...
By Chris Vander Mey, Sales Rank #747543
- 1. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering By Ben Simonds
- 2. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons on building and launching outstanding software, learned on the job at Google and Amazon By Chris Vander Mey
- 3. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!: Learn to Program By Making Cool Games By The LEAD Project
- 4. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS X and iOS By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple
- 5. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animation, and Game Development (Core Series) By David Geary
Beginning OpenGL Game Programming, Second Edition
Published March 2009
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 192,403
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Are you a beginning programmer just getting started in 3D graphics programming? If you're comfortable programming in C++ and have a basic understanding of 3D math concepts, Beginning OpenGL Game Programming, Second Edition will get you started programming 3D graphics for games using the OpenGL API. Revised to work with the latest version of OpenGL, OpenGL 3.0, this book is perfect for programmers who are new to game development or new to OpenGL. New skills and concepts are taught using step-by-step instructions, with end-of-chapter exercises for testing and reinforcement. From creating a simple OpenGL application, to applying texture mapping, and even displaying 2D fonts, you'll find complete yet concise coverage of all the newest features of OpenGL as they apply to 3D graphics for game development. And by the end of the book, you'll be able to apply your newfound knowledge of OpenGL to create your very own games.
Buy it now: