Game Development Books
Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering
By Ben Simonds
Buy from Amazon:
Top Selling Books
1. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guid...
By Ben Simonds, Sales Rank #28353
2. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!:...
By The LEAD Project, Sales Rank #34782
3. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animatio...
By David Geary, Sales Rank #61524
4. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS...
By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple, Sales Rank #141751
5. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons...
By Chris Vander Mey, Sales Rank #848485
- 1. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering By Ben Simonds
- 2. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons on building and launching outstanding software, learned on the job at Google and Amazon By Chris Vander Mey
- 3. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!: Learn to Program By Making Cool Games By The LEAD Project
- 4. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS X and iOS By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple
- 5. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animation, and Game Development (Core Series) By David Geary
More OpenGL Game Programming
Published November 2005
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 653,846
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
"More OpenGL Game Programming" covers using OpenGL extensions, vertex and fragment programs, special effects, model animation, and more. It includes coverage of shaders, an important new addition to OpenGL. Building upon the foundation laid in "Beginning OpenGL Game Programming", this book offers coverage of intermediate to advanced topics. "More OpenGL Game Programming" is geared towards readers who have an intermediate understanding of game and graphics programming. A majority of the content of the book is not platform-specific, in keeping with the multi-platform API of OpenGL. The methods covered will focus on those that are used in commercial games.
More information can be found on the book's website at http://glbook.gamedev.net/
Buy it now: