Game Development Books
Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering
By Ben Simonds
Buy from Amazon:
Top Selling Books
1. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!:...
By The LEAD Project, Sales Rank #1740
2. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guid...
By Ben Simonds, Sales Rank #11677
3. Introduction to 3D Game Programming w...
By Frank Luna, Sales Rank #46766
4. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animatio...
By David Geary, Sales Rank #53153
5. Unreal Development Kit Game Programmi...
By Rachel Cordone, Sales Rank #80492
6. Game Development Essentials: An Intro...
By Jeannie Novak, Sales Rank #92113
7. Producing Animation
By Catherine Winder, Zahra Dowlatabadi, Sales Rank #128809
8. Creating Games with Unity and Maya: H...
By Adam Watkins, Sales Rank #171144
9. UDK Game Development
By Alan Thorn, Sales Rank #193694
10. Real-Time Shadows
By Elmar Eisemann, Michael Schwarz, Ulf Assarsson, Michael Wimmer, Sales Rank #381470
- 1. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering By Ben Simonds
- 2. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons on building and launching outstanding software, learned on the job at Google and Amazon By Chris Vander Mey
- 3. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!: Learn to Program By Making Cool Games By The LEAD Project
- 4. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS X and iOS By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple
- 5. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animation, and Game Development (Core Series) By David Geary
Published March 2006
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 879,811
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
OpenGL opens the door to the world of high-quality, high-performance 3D computer graphics. The preferred application programming interface for developing 3D applications, OpenGL is widely used in video game development, visualization and simulation, CAD, virtual reality, modeling, and computer-generated animation.
OpenGL' Distilled provides the fundamental information you need to start programming 3D graphics, from setting up an OpenGL development environment to creating realistic textures and shadows. Written in an engaging, easy-to-follow style, this book makes it easy to find the information you're looking for. You'll quickly learn the essential and most-often-used features of OpenGL 2.0, along with the best coding practices and troubleshooting tips.
A companion Web site includes complete source code examples, color versions of special effects described in the book, and additional resources.
Buy it now: