Game Development Books
Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering
By Ben Simonds
Buy from Amazon:
Top Selling Books
1. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!:...
By The LEAD Project, Sales Rank #1373
2. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guid...
By Ben Simonds, Sales Rank #15762
3. Introduction to 3D Game Programming w...
By Frank Luna, Sales Rank #16485
4. Mathematics for 3D Game Programming a...
By Eric Lengyel, Sales Rank #16959
5. The Multiplayer Classroom: Designing...
By Lee Sheldon, Sales Rank #29411
6. Character Development in Blender 2.5
By Jonathan Williamson, Sales Rank #57915
7. Producing Animation
By Catherine Winder, Zahra Dowlatabadi, Sales Rank #75114
8. Android NDK Beginner's Guide
By Sylvain Ratabouil, Sales Rank #102291
9. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animatio...
By David Geary, Sales Rank #117103
10. Practical Rendering and Computation w...
By Jason Zink, Matt Pettineo, Jack Hoxley, Sales Rank #198548
- 1. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering By Ben Simonds
- 2. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons on building and launching outstanding software, learned on the job at Google and Amazon By Chris Vander Mey
- 3. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!: Learn to Program By Making Cool Games By The LEAD Project
- 4. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS X and iOS By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple
- 5. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animation, and Game Development (Core Series) By David Geary
OpenGL Game Programming w/CD (Prima Tech's Game Development)
Published May 2002
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 496,702
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Provides thorough coverage of OpenGL for beginners, as well as how to integrate OpenGL with the non-graphics components of DirectX. Also includes chapters on special effects, physics, creating a game engine, and the implementation of a full game. Hey, it's written by 2 members of the GDNet staff, how can you go wrong? Note: Due to a publisher error, the source code was missing from the the CD in the first printing of this book. This was corrected in the second (and every other) printing since then. If you own a copy from the first printing, the source code can be obtained from http://glbook.gamedev.net
Buy it now: