Game Development Books
Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering
By Ben Simonds
Buy from Amazon:
Top Selling Books
1. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!:...
By The LEAD Project, Sales Rank #1750
2. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animatio...
By David Geary, Sales Rank #31378
3. Creating Games with Unity and Maya: H...
By Adam Watkins, Sales Rank #42459
4. Introduction to 3D Game Programming w...
By Frank Luna, Sales Rank #47915
5. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guid...
By Ben Simonds, Sales Rank #71032
6. UDK Game Development
By Alan Thorn, Sales Rank #88516
7. Real-Time Shadows
By Elmar Eisemann, Michael Schwarz, Ulf Assarsson, Michael Wimmer, Sales Rank #128301
8. Game Development Essentials: An Intro...
By Jeannie Novak, Sales Rank #146785
By Trevor Burnham, Sales Rank #213800
10. Producing Animation
By Catherine Winder, Zahra Dowlatabadi, Sales Rank #235617
- 1. Blender Master Class: A Hands-On Guide to Modeling, Sculpting, Materials, and Rendering By Ben Simonds
- 2. Shipping Greatness: Practical lessons on building and launching outstanding software, learned on the job at Google and Amazon By Chris Vander Mey
- 3. Super Scratch Programming Adventure!: Learn to Program By Making Cool Games By The LEAD Project
- 4. Learn Objective-C on the Mac: For OS X and iOS By Scott Knaster, Waqar Malik, Mark Dalrymple
- 5. Core HTML5 Canvas: Graphics, Animation, and Game Development (Core Series) By David Geary
OpenGL Game Programming w/CD (Prima Tech's Game Development)
Published May 2002
Amazon.com Sales Rank: 789,523
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Provides thorough coverage of OpenGL for beginners, as well as how to integrate OpenGL with the non-graphics components of DirectX. Also includes chapters on special effects, physics, creating a game engine, and the implementation of a full game. Hey, it's written by 2 members of the GDNet staff, how can you go wrong? Note: Due to a publisher error, the source code was missing from the the CD in the first printing of this book. This was corrected in the second (and every other) printing since then. If you own a copy from the first printing, the source code can be obtained from http://glbook.gamedev.net
Buy it now: