Main tasks and responsibilities
- Organize seminars and workshops to extend game designers gaming experience and creativity. Monitor game designers on a daily basis to ensure thate game designs meet quality requirements and deadlines.
- Collaborate closely with headquarter lead game designer to set and maintain quality standards.
- Optimize game design organization and process.Allocate, coordinate and plan resources in collaboration with relevant producers.
- Anticipate recruitment needs of game designers and participate in the recruitment process.
- Report to production manager and general director.
- Collaborate closely with headquarter lead GD to set and maintain quality standards
- Optimize game design organization and process.
- Organize seminars and workshops to extend game designers gaming experience and creativity.
- Excellent English
- Above 6 years as GD including experiences as lead GD or main GD for core gameplay on DS or PSP
- Proficient in all aspects of game design such as gameplay, balancing, and reward system, etc.
- Conveying ideas and clear formalization of complex concepts
- Prototyping ideas via standard tools like Photoshop, Flash, Sketch-up, 3D Studio Max, Unity, Blitz, etc.
- Excellent with C/C++ and C#
- High visual creativity and passion for developing video games
- Excellent organizational skills
- Efficient work under pressure and strict deadlines
- Demonstrating strong work ethics, quality of work, teamwork, motivation, and solid leadership
- Intermediate Korean level an asset
- Knowledge of object oriented and natural programming languages an asset
- Good knowledge of classic console video games, their flagship titles and their audience an asset
- Working experience on Wii, DS, PSP, Xbox Live Arcade platforms an asset
- University degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science an asset
To consider your application, we require a resume, a portfolio or samples of your work (demos, animations, images, websites, etc.), the references for your degree(s) and previous employers. Please send your application to the following address: email@example.com
Only retained candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in Gameloft.