Pocket Gems has figured out the “secret sauce” to making great mobile games that are highly engaging and fun to play. Our five titles have all been smash hits, each landing at the top of the App Store charts. Our team of engineers, PMs and artists is comprised of some of the smartest and most talented people in gaming. Pocket Gems is backed by Sequoia Capital and growing quickly!
We have a lot of fun working together to build a great company and creating a culture that offers members the freedom to take ownership of their respective projects. We’re looking for people who love the idea of creating highly engaging mobile games and are eager to work in a fast-paced environment. Come join us!
||February 25, 2011
||San Francisco, CA
Produce wildly engaging and successful games. You'll own the production of new games and new features for existing games. You'll become an expert on the psychology of games and will build a thorough understanding of what features and themes maximize user engagement and fun. You should have a good intuition for game mechanics, have a natural knack for getting things done, and be excited about coordinating and inspiring our engineering and art teams.
View more information about this job at http://hire.jobvite....i&s=GameDev.net.
- 2+ years experience production experience in PC, social, or mobile games
- Ability to write clear and concise specs for new games and new features
- Photoshop and wire-framing experience a plus
- Ability to understand and think creatively about the most engaging and profitable game mechanics and themes
- Experience with game economies and systems design a plus
- Understanding of agile development best practices
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or other engineering degree preferred
- MBA a plus