Method Solutions LLC., was founded with a vision to create the next great generation of interactive entertainment, technology, and media franchises. We are a video game production company that develops exciting and exceptional video games on consoles, PCs, and mobil devices. The Method management team brings a distinguished history of shipping innovative, profitable digital media products for the movie, videogame, edutainment and media hardware markets. Our goal is to redefine and extend game play, interactivity, and immersion to create experiences that set new industry standards.
Senior Flash Developer
|Date Posted:||May 10, 2011|
Method Solutions, LLC. is looking for a talented Flash Developer with a strong software engineering background and experience in online, Web 2.0, and social networking games. This is a highly visible position: you will work with a team of veteran game developers and your work will be seen across all of Facebook and other social networks! This is an on-site position and relocation is available for exceptional candidates.
- Develop user interfaces & gameplay elements along with networking, rendering and other libraries for complex user-facing and internal tools.
- Work closely with designers and artists to integrate assets and implement features.
- Work on coding key game elements with our designers, artists and other developers in a fast-moving dynamic environment.
- Rapidly build and test prototypes.
- Assist team leads in producing task lists and time estimates.
- Must be able to write clean and efficient code that is well documented.
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team with limited supervision.
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of solid software development experience in a professional setting (game development a plus)
- Experience in Flash development (ActionScript 3, Flex, AIR)
- Basic 3D math skills
- Familiarity with both Flash/Flex Builder and Flash Professional (CS4 or later)
- Portfolio of Flash-based games/applications is required (please send us a link to your work)
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience with CPU/memory optimization, cross-browser compatibility.
- Leadership experience.
- Experience working on Facebook games.
Please submit your resumes and portfolio links to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must be legally able to work in the United States. Work visas will not be provided.