Digital Map Products (www.digmap.com ) has an immediate opening for four entry level Software Engineers in their Irvine, CA office. Digital Map Products is a fast-paced and growing company leading the next generation of embedded spatial technology and the preeminent pioneer in integrating land-related information into a single visual map-based interface.
Individual will work with a highly skilled team, developing leading edge, web-based spatial technologies and applications. The position offers excellent environment, salary, and benefits. Game Developers should seriously consider this position! Your love of graphics and programming skills translates well to spatial technology. You will find this position to be technically challenging, while at the same time allowing you to have a life outside of work, with sane schedules and no death marches!
- Design, implement, and unit test object oriented software components as directed.
- Analyze use cases and propose solutions to meet business objectives.
- Participate in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software.
- Be able to work under general supervision.
- Bachelor's degree or better in Computer Science
- 0 to 3 years experience as a software engineer
- Must have an excellent academic record with a good grounding in Software Engineering theory including at least one object-oriented language
- Familiar with Standards, concepts, practices, and procedures within the field of Computer Science
- Knowledge of object-oriented design and implementation is required
- Experience with C/C++
- Experience with OpenGL
- Experience working as a team on a game mod
- Experience with browser and mobile applications using HTML5, AJAX, jQuery
- Experience with C# or Java
- Strong Math skills
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
Please send resume to email@example.com