GameDev.net takes quite a bit of resources and people to run and we can't do it without you. We don't want to just take donations, so we came up with a few features that could at least make it worth your while. By becoming a GDNet+ member, you'll gain access to additional services to get the most out of the site. Becoming a premium member is a great way to show your support for GameDev.net. Read on to find out more, or click here if you're ready to sign up now!
- Our undying gratitude
- Warm fuzzy feeling that you are supporting our community*
- Ability to upload custom avatars
- GDNet+ group title
- Import blog entries from your existing blog via RSS
- Profile customization - Set background image and other items
- Up to 5000 personal messages
- Ability to attach files to personal messages
- View who gave you positive/negative reputation points
- UNLIMITED uploads quota for posts, blogs, messages, and all other site features
- Create group developer journals that others may post to
- Create private developer journals that only friends can see
- Removal of most third party, bulk ads. You will still see ads sold directly by us and Google AdSense ads.
- Images allowed in forum signatures
* Fuzzy feeling may also require third-party addons commonly sold at local bar or pub
How to Join GDNet+
To become a GDNet+ member, you must first register for a free GameDev.net account. If you do not already have one, you can create one in a few moments by clicking here.
The next step is to click on this link and choose the plan you would like. As soon as we confirm your payment, the services above will become available to you.