Program writing methodology for research:
1. Guess/Write a piece of code (it will be lousy and buggy: don't fight it)
2. Spend hours/days thinking why the hell it's not working!
3. Hypothesize until a plausible enough reason.
4. Think of decent enough bug fix (why not find a perfect one? R u kidding me???)
5. Implement that fix (and hope for the best)
6. Is it working?
7. Yes: Really, are u sure???
8. No: Do in that order:
9. Fix the BUG Fix appling process from step 2 on the Fix...
Feb 23 2012 09:48 PM