• Create Account

wgpfd and borland c++: HELP!

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 Moe   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 1249

Posted 17 March 2000 - 06:52 PM

I just got windows game programming for dummies. I am using borland C++ version 5. I tried to compile the source code from chapter 2. i got an error message that said "Error writing output file". i have no idea why the heck it is giving me that error. can someone help me? i am on the frits. - Moe -

Sponsor:

#2 SiCrane   Moderators   -  Reputation: 9670

Posted 17 March 2000 - 06:55 PM

Off the top of my head, two possibilites: If you''re running the project right from the CD-ROM you might be trying to write to the CD-ROM. Or you could be out of hard drive space. Some Borland intermediate files are *huge*.

#3 Moe   Crossbones+   -  Reputation: 1249

Posted 18 March 2000 - 08:23 AM

Wow. Thanks man. i am just trying to run them off the cd. whoops! there is no way i am out of hard drive room because i have a 13gb hdd. thanks a million and one!!!

- Moe -

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS