Anyone else bummed out about the Ravenloft book series ending?

Started by
3 comments, last by aegrimonia 21 years, 10 months ago
Two of my favorite ''DnD'' characters are Strahd and Soth, and both are bye-bye. Not to mention the ending of the Dark Sun books, that i really liked as well. hehe.. i always pick the losers! Let''s gripe and reflect about the TSR books.
Advertisement
as far as I recall the Dark Sun books weren´t all that bad.... and a few of the Ravenloft books were almost really good ("I, Strahd" for instance)...
Ravenloft... never heard of it. Dark Sun... heard of it... here. Go read a Dirk Pitt book. Finding a new love always helps heartbreak.
It took them *this* long to end what I''ve always assumed to be two worlds who''ve been dead for what I have to think is at least a a year or two, more like five?

-Ryan "Run_The_Shadows"
-Run_The_Shadows@excite.com
-"The best way to make someone feel pain at your words is to either tell the truth, and make it sound horrid; or to tell a lie that reflects their own personal fears and resentments of themselves."
afaik the dark sun series has been dead for more than four years, i don´t know about ravenloft. still, nothing will make me turn back to dirk pitt...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement