• Create Account

We're offering banner ads on our site from just $5!

1. Details HERE. 2. GDNet+ Subscriptions HERE. 3. Ad upload HERE.

c++ tutor

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic

#1 OoMMMoO   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 19 March 2000 - 09:38 AM

I need somone who is willing to help me with c++ problems I come across so I can email them questions and they respond with tips. I need someone who doesnt become overly fustrated. thanks alot brendon brdn69@hotmail.com

Sponsor:

#2 PsYcHoPrOg   Members   -  Reputation: 115

Posted 19 March 2000 - 09:40 AM

Good luck. I tried finding someone to do the same but didn''t get anything .

"Remember, I'm the monkey, and you're the cheese grater. So no messing around."
-Grand Theft Auto, London

#3 J2xC   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 19 March 2000 - 09:55 AM

Hmm,
even if I was able to, I just don''t think I would, it''s just that I''m too busy with my own C++/development/other problems that I don''t have time for other peoples programming problems as well :¬(. I just feel that most other people probably deep down inside feel the same way.

Were I to have more time I''d help but as it stands I don''t.

Do other people agree with me? Too busy fixing their own problems to fix those of others as well?

Nothing personal...

J2xC

------------------------------
About time I put something funny here? I think so too...

#4 JesusFreak   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 19 March 2000 - 02:25 PM

Hello, I''m not a expert or anything but I do know C++ fairly well. I would be happy to help you with your C++ questions and stuff. My e-mail is pwa180@yahoo.com

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS