Some music by/with me...

Started by
4 comments, last by MadKeithV 21 years, 9 months ago
Alright guys - I've got some stuff online, finally, of a band and a side project I'm involved in. I tried to post this in the lounge before, but it got shot down and I pulled the thread, so I'm posting it here, since it's music-related. The first I'll point to is the project I'm involved in. I did the vocals for this and provided minor help with the recording. I must warn - both these things are pretty heavy guitar-based. It's at http://www.goblin.be/project407 - kindof a nu-metal vibe, maybe a bit of Katatonia. Check out the songs, and tell me what you think. Feel free to sign the guestbook! The second is my actual band at this time: http://www.mp3.com/the_quiescent . The songs available are from a '00 demo, we have some new stuff to be recorded this summer. If anyone's interested in using any of this stuff in a game project, I'm sure I could persuade the other band/project members to come to an agreement. People might not remember what you said, or what you did, but they will always remember how you made them feel. [edited by - MadKeithV on June 27, 2002 8:25:52 AM]
It's only funny 'till someone gets hurt.And then it's just hilarious.Unless it's you.
Advertisement
I couldn''t get to the stuff on MP3.com (My office has it disabled), but the other stuff was great!

If you are still offering when I move on to my next title, I''ll definately look you up.

borngamer
quote:Original post by borngamer

If you are still offering when I move on to my next title, I''ll definately look you up.

Please do
By that time, I might have a lot more purely-my-own-material on MP3 as well (and Ogg Vorbis if there are good convertors). Some metal-ish stuff, but also acoustic things and some synth work.

It's only funny 'till someone gets hurt.And then it's just hilarious.Unless it's you.
Holy shite man, those were really really good. I couldn''t find a bit of constructive criticism to offer, and I tried. Even the mixing is great. Can''t wait to hear what your solo stuff sounds like.
Mmm, very nice. Any hints on the production methods you used?

[ MSVC Fixes | STL | SDL | Game AI | Sockets | C++ Faq Lite | Boost | Asking Questions | Organising code files ]
Wow, they downloaded at over 100 kbps. Finally, someone who takes advantage of my connection . I like your server .

It''s not exactly the kind of music I listen to (not that I dislike it or anything ), but I still think it''s really well done. This is probably just something I''d notice but, in both Tuesday and Thurday, less so in the latter, the ''ambient'' volume seems a little too close to the ''full'' volume (I don''t know any musical terms for it, really). Maybe you wanted it that way though .

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement