Ever play Timesplitters for the PS2?

Started by
0 comments, last by Wavinator 21 years, 8 months ago
If you have, I''ve got a question: The game claims to have 18 levels and 55 playable characters. A friend and I have been co-oping though the game, but have only been able to unlock 9 levels (Tombs, Cyberden, Mansion, Chemical Plant, Docks, Spaceways, Village, Chinese Embassy) We''ve played both on easy and normal, and still can''t seem to unlock others I''ve heard about online (Graveyard, Streets, Mall, etc.) We''ve also only gotten access to 18 characters in Story mode, none of the bot sets, and none of the characters in deathmatch mode. We''ve made sure that we have both survived each level (the game has a quirky notion of success-- both have to make it, but they don''t tell you that). Any ideas? Thanks in advance! -------------------- Just waiting for the mothership...
--------------------Just waiting for the mothership...
Advertisement
Gamefaq

Do a search on "Timesplitters". They have plenty of walkthroughs/cheats/secrets etc. Just avoid the forum. For the love of god.
"If I have seen farther than other men, it is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants." -- sir Isaac Newton

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement