• Create Account

3D pong clone

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
4 replies to this topic

#1 benjamin bunny   GDNet+   -  Reputation: 838

Posted 29 March 2000 - 04:06 AM

In the light of the hasbro lawsuit, I decided to release my pong clone on the world. Find it here http://fly.to/benspage I''d appreciate it if people could let me know what they think of it, and for compatibility reasons what system they''re running it on (graphics card, processor, memory etc), and of course if it works or not. Thanks in advance, Ben

Sponsor:

#2 DeShawn   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 29 March 2000 - 01:15 PM

No Voodoo support? Oh, no! I hope you implent fullscreen. I can''t try it, but those games you are making look interesting.

#3 Blah!   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 29 March 2000 - 01:21 PM

Thats a great game!
I really like the way you control with the mouse .
Oh and I wish I could make games like that !

#4 benjamin bunny   GDNet+   -  Reputation: 838

Posted 29 March 2000 - 01:25 PM

Thanks for the interest. Voodoo support is coming soon... I''m a bit overloaded with my main game project at the moment, so I haven''t got round to it yet, but I''ll put a post up as soon as I do.

#5 benjamin bunny   GDNet+   -  Reputation: 838

Posted 29 March 2000 - 01:56 PM

Apparently the game does work with the voodoo graphics cards. It may require the glSetup drivers (the openGL drivers which were released with Quake 3).

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS