Game Idea...

Started by
2 comments, last by MattCarpenter 21 years, 8 months ago
I have this game that I hope to create. Its going to be a first person shooter that takes place in a large city in the future. THis city will be alot like gothem city in the cartoon batman beyond (lol). Real tall buildings, different ''levels'' of streets, etc... Different ''missions'' will take place in different places in the city. Some missions will require you to do something inside of a building, and others will require you to maybe hunt people out in the allys and stuff. I have the graphics and such figured out in my head, but I have no plot or story for this game. Could you give me an idea so I can get started on the writing of the game? Thanks
//att
Advertisement
This is a very, very vauge description. My advice is to let it float around in your head for a while and you will keep thinking of (hopefully) good ideas for it. Trust me.

As for story, I couldn''t really give you any ideas to get you started until I knew something about this world you have in mind.
Who lives in the city? What''s outside the city? What has changed in the world since 2002? That sort of thing.

Gook luck.

PHRICTION
Hmm.. Gotham style... tall buildings...

You''re a private eye that has to infiltrate a thug ring to get information on the boss, turns out he''s teamed up with the elected offical that sent you in the first place, and he''s going to murder the MAYOR!!!

That''s a little too cookie cutter I think, but inject that into your imagination and swish it around a little.

Do you want bank heists, muggings, etc.?
Or are you looking more for machine gun car chases?
Cat burglary? I haven''t seen a lot of games where you have to climb around on the outside of buildings.
It's not what you're taught, it's what you learn.
Actually, those are some sweet ideas!
thanks man
//att

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement