Sound help needed

Started by
-1 comments, last by Demonsword1 21 years, 8 months ago
If anyone reading this knows anything about the XM music format, contact us immeditely. I''m talking about knowing how to create music in this format, not about the technical specs. You''re technical, brainiac, knowledge doesn''t impress us. Your ability to make music in this format does. Technogeeks are a dime a dozen these days, so get over yourself already. It is for a game currently being made using the Cube engine. It''s called Death Illustrated. Future versions of Death Illustrated will expand well beyond the medieval "feel" of the current beta. Much like a persons own comic book collection which would normally contain a large variety of different genres or environments. At it''s completion, Death Illustrated will be a mixture of environments such as, Medival, Science Fiction, Horror (such as in a Haunted House), Military (using modern day weapons), etc.... More information can be found on the website as well as a gallery of screenshots. Please download the game and try it out, then post a few comments on the forum as your imput is needed. Please contact me by MSN/Email - Cokeman19@msn.com I look forward to talking to you. Deamonsword Http://www.deathillustrated.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement