Turn based strategy demo

Started by
3 comments, last by Sailorstick 21 years ago
I have been working on a turn based strategy written mostly in C++ with a VB interface. You can download the demo here: http://www.geocities.com/adean.geo/Conquest.html Can people please give me comments on the demo? Anything you mention will be taken on board. You need to set your screen resolution to 800x600 (sorry, I intend to include support for higher resolutions in the finished release.) Other things I intend to include: * A campaign mode * Special hero units * Better graphics * Proper sound * Better pathfinding Finally, here are the commands: s = sleep (you will not be asked to move this unit again, until you click on it yourself) Space = Finish this units'' turn. Editor commands: s = save 1 = terrain edit mode 2 = unit edit mode ''Your theory of a donut shaped universe is intriguing Homer'' - Stephen Hawking
Advertisement
this is so good! why did no other custimers also try it poppet? i enjoyed this very much! the alien striper realty inhansed the gamplay. by the way poppet yuor number does not work maybe yuo typed it wrong?
this is so good! why did no other custimers also try it poppet? i enjoyed this very much! the alien striper realty inhansed the gamplay. by the way poppet yuor number does not work maybe yuo typed it wrong?
You got geocities''ed

The site is down.
Too much bandwith bieng used... oops

Dwiel

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement