Graham Gooch

Started by
11 comments, last by Donald 24 years ago
Why are the chickens invading Iran? It''s a disgrace, and I''m very scared... How about it, Fred?
How about it, Fred?
Advertisement
Never heard of it.....Is it something that i should know?
something ive really missed..? Do u live in Iran?...
/

JEWELAYE
Jewelaye
I''ve never heard of what you are saying either...chickens as in the animals, or a cowardly government?

i think Donald here may be a fool
------------------------------"If a job's worth doing it's worth getting someone else to do it for you....."
Well thats a pretty strong accusation to make without a reason.

Believe me, I know him: he''s a fool
------------------------------"If a job's worth doing it's worth getting someone else to do it for you....."
I think chicken invading my home (it isn''t... but still) would be really cool! Think about it: the sun''s going down, and it''s about dinner time. Step out your front door and yank a chicken from the streets- free dinner!

Programming::~Fredric(const Annoy_Ance)
3D Math- The type of mathematics that'll put hair on your chest!

What the??????

These some kind of giant man-eating mutant chickens =)

J2xC

------------------------------
About time I put something funny here? I think so too...
J2xC (J. Connolly) Ah! By popular demand, I shall no longer resist...
Sorry Donald, I don''t follow foreign politics enough to understand what your saying Are you tripping?

Fredric: That''s pretty grim.

My suggestion: Maybe the entire human race is being taken over by chickens, Donald is the only person who knows what''s truely going on, and David H. is the head chicken.

...or have I been watching too much TV recently?

George.

"Who says computer games affect kids, imagine if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all sit around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music....uh oh!"

George. F"Who says computer games affect kids, imagine if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all sit around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music....uh oh!"
- People said that Titanic couldn''t sink...
- Bill Gates said that 64K RAM would be plenty
- Some dude said there were only going to be a need for 5 computers in the world

All this makes me think of Garfield''s rubber hen, maybe he got sick and tired of being slapped around..? What if...what if...I''ll better go lock my windows and doors...ok, don''t panic....don''t.....

============================
Daniel Netz, Sentinel Design
"I'm not stupid, I'm from Sweden" - Unknown
============================Daniel Netz, Sentinel Design"I'm not stupid, I'm from Sweden" - Unknown

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement