• Create Account

Interested in a FREE copy of HTML5 game maker Construct 2?

We'll be giving away three Personal Edition licences in next Tuesday's GDNet Direct email newsletter!

Sign up from the right-hand sidebar on our homepage and read Tuesday's newsletter for details!

3d art ideas

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
4 replies to this topic

#1 Ragansi   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 07 April 2000 - 02:43 PM

hello i am looking for possible ideas sketches or drawings that i could possibly use to practice working on improving my 3d skills. i will admit i am not very good at creating biped creatures. and i am trying to get all the practice i can. unfortunatly my job in the army does limit my time to do 3d work. oh well if you have any art our picks you wouldnt mind me using i would be greatly appriceated pardon the spelling if incorrect.

Sponsor:

#2 Kromm   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 10 April 2000 - 09:52 AM

I have some artwork, but I don''t know if it is what you are looking for. You can find it at http://www.fortunecity.de/tatooine/tolkien/109/index.html

#3 dog135   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 11 April 2000 - 08:42 AM

You can use any of mine as long as you don't sell the renderings of them.

Here it is

E:cb woof!

Edited by - dog135 on 4/11/00 2:42:29 PM

#4 Ragansi   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 12 April 2000 - 09:37 AM

thank you for sending me some areas where i can use
some art. i am unsure if i will be able to create them
in 3d but i will try.

thanks
D

#5 Ragansi   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 13 April 2000 - 09:08 AM

quote:
Original post by dog135

You can use any of mine as long as you don''t sell the renderings of them.

Here it is

E:cb woof!

if possible do you think you could get me a side and front profile of the wolf with the energy ball
i would then be able to create a decent model of it. i will not be able to create it perfectly but i should be able to get close. i am not any good with textures but if i get it done i will send it to you

thanks
D

Edited by - dog135 on 4/11/00 2:42:29 PM

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS