• Create Account

Music Software

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 Valhalla   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 15 April 2000 - 06:03 AM

Hi all Just wondering what music software is out there for game developers? I am looking for something that will allow the musically challenged, me!, to compose game music. I mean something along the lines of a background rock tune in the game. I have tried a program called Hip Hop Ejay:Techno Edition and it seems pretty cool. Also, is there a website that has free .wav files for games, like explosions, arcade sounds, etc? Thanks all Don Donald Cathcart

Sponsor:

#2 Kaspian   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 17 April 2000 - 09:45 PM

You can always go with the tried and true software like Logic, Cubase, or Cakewalk. Which one is best is a matter of personal taste, just try the demos.

#3 SonicSilcion   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 18 April 2000 - 09:37 AM

May I suggest Acid Music? It uses music samples instead of MIDI and has a interface similar to CakeWalk''s drag-n-drop.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS