• Create Account

Where are all the Internet games?

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
1 reply to this topic

#1 Magic Card   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 20 April 2000 - 11:46 AM

For the last few months I''ve noticed that very few games have internet capability. Maybe it''s the truth or maybe it''s just the games I''m buying. Either way I want to know if people have had the same experience. If so, let''s all join together to make a game that can!!! Top quality games don''t kick ass as well as these. http://danavision.homestead.com Prepare to be blown away! ------------------------- Magic Card

Sponsor:

#2 Joviex   Members   -  Reputation: 248

Posted 20 April 2000 - 09:20 PM

quote:
Original post by Magic Card

For the last few months I''ve noticed that very few games have internet capability. Maybe it''s the truth or maybe

You mean to say, like Tribes for instance. Or any Blizzard game. It has Internet play, but only through the servers provided by the game comapnies?

I actually haven''t found this to be true. Although, it is a hassle to go one theZone or Mplayer to playa adamn game. You should be able to do Direct IP connections.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS