HELP!!!

Started by
2 comments, last by paq man 23 years, 12 months ago
i have the djpp c++ compiler and when i get into the coding screen it doesn''t have a save button,also it won''t let me goto a previous line,and it sucks because i don''t if it''s my fault or not.did i do something wrong for it to do this?
Advertisement
trust me, when using DJGPP you need to get rhide. its the best IDE for DJGPP you can get. of course if you are too lazy to find and download it (like i was) then any IDE program that can save text will work. for examble, using DOS''s EDIT program will work, but when you save, save as whateveryouwantittobecalled.c or *.cc so that djgpp wont give you an error. then you exit and goto the directory you saved the .c or .cc file in. use the command: gcc filename.c -o executablename.exe and it should come out executablename.exe.
where can i find a rhide program or better yet is there a site that let''s you download everything you need to program in one download instead of downloading multiple files?
You can get RHIDE at www.delorie.com, probably where you got DJGPP. I don''t think there is a whole file that includes everything, instead of multiple files. Some people don''t feel like downloading things that they''ll never use.

Martin
______________Martin EstevaolpSoftware

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement