Want to Join a Development Group?

Started by
-1 comments, last by mr_chest 21 years, 5 months ago
Hi, Anybody interested in become part of a development team. Well if your interested send your email address to teamge@hotmail.com.Make sure its a hotmail account cause to discuss certain things we need to use messenger. So if you have any free time you can join, you don''t even have to be a programmer. You can be a sponsor, game design, finicial consultant or even a lawyer. I am think if there was a blind guy who can walk and a cripple guy who can see and they want to get to the finish line where there is gold; how are they going to accomplish this? Well if they work together they can. Just that I am think about, someone might not know how to program but they have great ideas for games or is an artist. Or someone has no clue about gaming but can handle business well, you are welcome to join. What I am saying everybody is welcome with what ever little talent they got. All we are trying to do is reach the gold. PS. my english teach would be ashame of my writing. so I have to say sorry for that too Oh that reminds you can join if you are a writer or a web designer; you be vital to our success. Just bring your talent. Try to get the email to be before 19th December.
:)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement