• Create Account

Problem with Tut20 on some computers

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
No replies to this topic

#1 Bucket_Head   Members   -  Reputation: 308

Posted 25 April 2000 - 02:53 PM

Hello there...I have been modifying Tut20, and have been using the transparency effect to render 2D images with transparency, and I am very happy with the effects on my computer. However, on some computers (like the one I use at class ) the areas that should be completely transparent darken the area behind it instead. Is there a way to combat this, that would work on any computer? Also, when you hit m, and the image goes translucent, you can no longer see the area that darkens (in other words, it then is transparent as it should be) ...however, then the image itself is translucent, and I don''t want that, heh... So if anyone knows a way to combat this problem, please do help. - Hai, watashi no chichi no kuruma ga oishii deshita! ...or, in other words, "Yes, my dad's car was deliscious!"

Sponsor:

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS