Program to keep track of your contacts

Started by
4 comments, last by RajanSky 21 years, 4 months ago
Hey, I was wondering if anyone might be interested in a program that keeps track of your personal contacts? It lets you type in info about each person like a advanced address book basically and it generates a nice HTML display of each entry. Here''s a screenshot: Anyways if anyone''s interested in having a copy let me know please =) If people seem to like the idea I''ll develop it further. Raj
Advertisement
maybe if you intergrated it into outlook... I have tons of people in my contact list but no idea who 3/4 of them are!
[email=esheppard@gmail.com]esheppard@gmail.com[/email]
Hehe thanks for replying. Eh I think making extensions to outlook is a bit beyond me. Also as I just found out, outlook's contact lists are already pretty advanced so I guess most people wouldn't have reason to use this. Oh well, scrap this idea hehe, back to the drawing board for me =)

Raj

[edited by - Rajansky on December 7, 2002 3:31:23 AM]
Why would you need to ingregrate it into outlook anyway. Clicking on the email link, it would open up your default mail program (eg outlook). You may as well have said, "why dont you integrate the web site links into iexplore". Hello

Looks like a nice little prog you got there, wouldnt mind a copy myself. Are you planning on placing it on a website for download ?
Well, I think elis-cool was pointing out that he had a contact list already created in Outlook Express so he wanted to basically be able to use that instead of having to run a separate program, which is a good point.

Anonymous poster, sure I can give you a copy if you e-mail me at Rajs20@aol.com or post here with your e-mail addy. I''ll be uploading the file to my site for download.

If you want you can have the version which exists now (very basic) or I can send it later after adding a couple more features.

Raj

quote:Original post by RajanSky
Hehe thanks for replying. Eh I think making extensions to outlook is a bit beyond me. Also as I just found out, outlook''s contact lists are already pretty advanced so I guess most people wouldn''t have reason to use this. Oh well, scrap this idea hehe, back to the drawing board for me =)

Raj

[edited by - Rajansky on December 7, 2002 3:31:23 AM]

yeah, but outlooks contact list is alittle *too* advanced...

[email=esheppard@gmail.com]esheppard@gmail.com[/email]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement