Shadows

Started by
13 comments, last by RandomJon 23 years, 11 months ago
Check out my web site for a method of doing shadows. There is a demonstration prog with source code and please give me some feedback as to what you think... The address is http://www.randomjon.redhotant.com
Check out my shadows page and send me some feedback
Advertisement
very very nice!
cheers for that!!
I want this to be near the top, I need feedback on my prog, sorry for the irrelevant posts...
The source code is in the prog too so you can all havea a look...

Looks good but it has horrible frames rates on my pc < 1/s.

PS - Go fellow SETI@home user!
Yeah sorry about that...
I really should put some requirments up on the site.
It will run fine on all cards with a hardware stencil buffer ie TNT etc (basically Nvidia cards)
if you shrink the window down real small I''m told it runs quite well....
Thanks to everyone who has visited my site, but I ahven''t had much feedback....
also I could do with someone to look through my really messy program code and try and clean it up.
I''m also in the middle of writing a tutorial (well just started (well going to start soon)) for a bit of the shadow stuff I ahve done how much interest does everyone have for that?

Check out my shadows page
and send me some feedback
I sure would like to see how shadows are to be done in OpenGL =)
||--------------------------||Black Hole Productionshttp://bhp.nydus.netResident expert on stuffmax621@barrysworld.com||--------------------------||
check my program out, the source is there and if you have any problems just e-mail me...

oh and I forgot, I''m going to write a tutorial on how to draw shadows, but it''ll have to wait until after I''ve done the presentation for my dissertation...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement