i got a nice idea!!!

Started by
3 comments, last by MASARANDUBA 23 years, 11 months ago
last sunday i was watching in discovery channel that documentary that show how dinosaurs lived with computer graphics , so i have i idea . what of a online game that lets you make a animal ( like you made in a character in a rpg ,only diference that you can made groups )and let it go in a eviroment like in ultima online ,of curse you control it,and the objective of the game will be some like envolve into a better animal (like in that old SNES game "evo")and don´t be extint by the hands of the other players, the idea still in a ebrionary stage but what your guys think of it?? -CD-ROM? why??? i have a 40 mgs winchester...
Advertisement
Sort of like, Pockamaon (development) + Zelda (landscape)+ Dinosars?
Sounds like fun :-)

As Mr Cup always says,
''I pretend to work. They pretend to pay me.''
As Mr Cup always says,''I pretend to work. They pretend to pay me.''
Kinda like an interactive A-Life environment? Would the critters be controlled by modifiable AI scripts or would they be direct controlled like RPG players?
My sig used to be, "God was my co-pilot but we crashed in the mountains and I had to eat him..."
But folks whinned and I had to change it.
Hmmm...anyone thought of the time scale?

EVOLUTION: Billions of years
GAME PLAYING EXPERIENCE: Couple of hours

Scale down THAT time frame to a game!

-----------------------------------------------------------
PCMCIA - People Can't Memorize Computer Industry Acronyms
ISDN - It Still Does Nothing
APPLE - Arrogance Produces Profit-Losing Entity
SCSI - System Can't See It
DOS - Defunct Operating System
BASIC - Bill's Attempt to Seize Industry Control
IBM - I Blame Microsoft
DEC - Do Expect Cuts
CD-ROM - Consumer Device, Rendered Obsolete in Months
OS/2 - Obsolete Soon, Too.
WWW - World Wide Wait
MACINTOSH - Most Applications Crash; If Not, The Operating System Hangs
Evolution might be a bit of a stretch, but I think it would be kinda cool to build a critter and help it survive in a wild setting - As for timeframe - talk to any Everquester and see how many days and weeks they have just totaly "LOST" playing....
My sig used to be, "God was my co-pilot but we crashed in the mountains and I had to eat him..."
But folks whinned and I had to change it.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement