DirectShow navigator filter

Started by
-1 comments, last by Zoz 21 years, 2 months ago
Hi All! We try to develop VCD navigator filter. It''s something similiar to DVD navigator filter but, i believe, not that complex The output of this filter will be 2 pins, which have the same formats as MPEG demultiplexor pin do. In order not to develop MPEG demultiplexor and file reader filters again i''m looking for possibility to reuse them inside of our navigator filter. Is it possible to have such inner filter graph inside of custom filter? If so, then how synchronization of that inner graph with outer graph (in which navigator actually resides) can be done. And also is there any way to expose output MPEG demultiplexor pins from inner graph as output pins of our navigator filter? I know that my questions may appear dumb ones, but unfortunately i don''t have much time to study DirectShow properly and as i can see DirectX documentation doesn''t tell anything about navigator filters. If my approach is fully unecceptable, then could you please, point me to any useful article or maybe give me a hint? Thanks in advance! Best regards!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement