The Only Way To Beat A Hacker, Is To....

Started by
32 comments, last by ErikLong 23 years, 11 months ago
The Only Way To Beat A Hacker, Is To....Become A Hacker Yourself. Imagine What You Would Do If You Wanted To Hack Your Program. Then Make Those Options, Unavialable Or Patch Them. Good Luck, My Friend.
Advertisement
the best way to go to jail is... become a hacker.

I''m gona be picky now. Your on about a software cracker. a hacker is someone who breaks into computer systems.

And Will You Please Not Talk Like This!

MENTAL
>> the best way to go to jail is... become a hacker. >>

Yeah, we all know that the prisons are mainly populated by hackers. They go to jail sooo often...

Henry
"I''m gona be picky now. Your on about a software cracker. a hacker is someone who breaks into computer systems."

Yeah, I guess this is correct since the media has practically re-defined the term "hacker." But I know you guys don''t want me to ramble

Martin

______________Martin EstevaolpSoftware
quote:Original post by lpsoftware

"I''m gona be picky now. Your on about a software cracker. a hacker is someone who breaks into computer systems."

Yeah, I guess this is correct since the media has practically re-defined the term "hacker." But I know you guys don''t want me to ramble

Martin

There was an article recently on slashdot.org about this issue...

Mike
quote: Original post by Anonymous Poster

Original post by lpsoftware

"I'm gona be picky now. Your on about a software cracker. a hacker is someone who breaks into computer systems."

Yeah, I guess this is correct since the media has practically re-defined the term "hacker." But I know you guys don't want me to ramble

Martin

There was an article recently on slashdot.org about this issue...

Mike

Sorry, but there was so much quoting going on I just felt I had to join in

http://www.geocities.com/ben32768

Edited by - benjamin bunny on May 12, 2000 11:00:08 PM

____________________________________________________________www.elf-stone.com | Automated GL Extension Loading: GLee 5.00 for Win32 and Linux

quote:Original post by MENTAL

the best way to go to jail is... become a hacker.

I''m gona be picky now. Your on about a software cracker. a hacker is someone who breaks into computer systems.

And Will You Please Not Talk Like This!

MENTAL

Yeah yeah, just because it''s software does not mean it''s communist...but look at linux. bla bla
Fredric are you serious? Half your posts consists of pointless rubbish, you post to nearly every thread with a stupid irrelevant one line comment, which is probobly just to boost your posts score. So I dont really think you can go on at other people for posting pointless messages.

Edited by - Chris F on May 13, 2000 11:51:51 AM
"I have realised that maths can explain everything. How it can is unimportant, I want to know why." -Me
Erik You Have A Crazy Caps Finger!
go easy on shift... you only need a Capital at the start of every sentence ya know

Nick - Head Designer, Llamasoft.net

--
Visit our website...

Llamasoft.net
Games, goodies and ingenuity
Nick - Head Designer, Llamasoft.net--Visit our website...Llamasoft.netGames, goodies and ingenuity
I dont like hackers/crackers!

But the guy who has hacked some banks and has take
a penny from several account and then put the 20,000,000
on the account of Green Peace was cool!

quote:Original post by ErikLong

The Only Way To Beat A Hacker, Is To....Become A Hacker Yourself.
Imagine What You Would Do If You Wanted To Hack Your Program. Then Make Those Options, Unavialable Or Patch Them.

Good Luck, My Friend.

I''m not stupid I''m from theNetherlands! ;)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement