• Create Account

Interested in a FREE copy of HTML5 game maker Construct 2?

We'll be giving away three Personal Edition licences in next Tuesday's GDNet Direct email newsletter!

Sign up from the right-hand sidebar on our homepage and read Tuesday's newsletter for details!

We're also offering banner ads on our site from just $5! 1. Details HERE. 2. GDNet+ Subscriptions HERE. 3. Ad upload HERE.

Simultanious Turn Based Gameplay

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
3 replies to this topic

#1 left-nutt   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 12 May 2000 - 08:45 PM

due to the lack of constructive criticism I decided to take this Idea offline... well that and paranoia that somone would steal it.... if you want to find out more about this, just ICQ me... and I might let you in on it... right now I got a couple programmer friends working on this... and I'll see where it goes Edited by - left-nutt on 5/13/00 2:42:06 PM

Sponsor:

#2 Landsknecht   Members   -  Reputation: 234

Posted 13 May 2000 - 12:59 AM

That would ROCK! I think that would be a very fun way to play... Get it going over the net and get silly! Actually, I always thought older games like Scorched Earth and such would benefit from what you describe. Everyone sets weapon-angle-velosity. Then ALL shots fly at same time. FUN FUN FUN!

#3 arwez   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 13 May 2000 - 01:20 AM

JAGGED ALLIANCE 1 & 2 ARE THE BEST GAMES EVER CREATED!!!

#4 Sirius   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 15 May 2000 - 10:56 AM

You mean like in Vandal Hearts 2?

-Sirius

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS