Compression

Started by
15 comments, last by dylan 23 years, 11 months ago
what do u think if i can compress an mpeg video in a 10% or more less without any loss (of coz in real time)? dylan dylan@nebro.net Edited by - dylan on 5/20/00 1:51:27 PM
------Daniele "dylan" ZannottiRamJam Programmer
Advertisement
i''rd say we have a new keiren_j on our hands, and 20 pages of people stating the compression theory .

MENTAL

May your life be like toilet paper! long and useful...
ehehehe
not it really works, i''ve the exe on my pc
compressore & decompressor & it work REALLY
if anyone don''t belive
doesn''t matter
i know that do it!
dylan
Ramjam eliteness!
If you don''t care that no one would belive you then why did you post? If you want to prove us wrong then post the exe somewhere so that people can try it for themselves.

OneEyeLessThanNone

How can I trust anybody if I don''t trust mine?
And post the de-encryption program. You have written the de-encryption program haven''t you?

Mike Roberts
aka milo
mlbobs@telocity.com
Ohh my god! *mp3 beating compression flashback*

Oh, well... the last one was kinda amusing =)

========================
Game project(s):
www.fiend.cjb.net
=======================Game project(s):www.fiend.cjb.net
Jeez, his name''s already a household word? :*

Anyhow, 10% I can believe. Post the exe.

Lack

Christianity, Creation, metric, Dvorak, and BeOS for all!
Lack
Christianity, Creation, metric, Dvorak, and BeOS for all!
sure i wrote comp & decomp & i can assure u that they work
don''t want to post it so early beacouse they r already in a debug sessios so i write many shit in the final file to check if all go good. For the one who say i don''t belive in me, i say u that i belive in me but don''t care if someone don''t belive in me or in my compress. By the way 10%> is only a little (try to compress it with winzip u can see that it compress more than 15% on a mpeg). i rembember to u all that i can compress mpeg video not mp3 so give me some days to optimize it & i promise that i post the 2 exe.
if u want some explain u can write me an email, the algo it''s too too too simply.
dylan
RamJam Programmer
at this time it compress not all mpeg in some cases it compress 20% & in other it don''t compress anything, if u want the current exe mail me
dylan
dylan@nebro.net
Of course it''s possible with files of this type. The question is how much added CPU overhead is there?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement