ICQSurf

Started by
7 comments, last by sherman 23 years, 11 months ago
Hi people =) Just wanted to take the opportunity to tell you guys about ICQSurf. ICQSurf is a plugin for ICQ2000 that lets you see who is online at the web page you are currently viewing. I think it is pretty cool since you get to meet people with the same interest as you =)Just check out www.icq.com and download ICQ2000 as well as the ICQSurf plugin =) I don''t see anybody on ICQSurf at gamedev.net at the moment so I am assuming not many of you know about it yet. Anyway, if you guys do get ICQSurf, I hope to meet you all online here =) Best regards, Sherman
_________________ Best regards, Sherman Chin Director Sherman3D (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd www.Sherman3D.com www.AlphaKimori.com
Advertisement
Cool.. read your post and went and got it.

There are three types of people in the world; those who can count, and those who can't.
3D Math- The type of mathematics that'll put hair on your chest!
Cool. I already got ICQ2000, but I never tried ICQSurf yet. I''ll have to try it.

If you code it, they will come...

Commander M
http://commanderm.8m.com
cmndrm@commanderm.8m.com
Hey, I'm on ICQ surf now with Frederic. It's too empty though so anyone with a bit of spare time come and join us.

-- Kazan - Fire Mountain Games --

Edited by - Kazan on May 21, 2000 8:20:42 PM
Installed it and it is kinda nice... everyone should try it!
BTW ICQ surf is the perfect replacement for Uh, No. If you feel like posting about nothing come on down. Then everyone can be catered for. Maybe now everyone in the lounge can get back on civil terms.

-- Kazan - Fire Mountain Games --
*points at Chris F and bulges out his muscles* You betta be hoping that I''m not mad when you get ICQSurf, sucka!
Everyone should get this program- it''s awesome! You can talk to allllll those guys on these boards about whatever you want: cuss''um up, talk to''em, ask them questions... whatever you want! AH, this program is sweet! Yahoo.com has like, 50 people on it 24/7. It''s different than just a dumb chatroom as well.

There are three types of people in the world; those who can count, and those who can't.
3D Math- The type of mathematics that'll put hair on your chest!
kazan - hahahaha no

MENTAL... still waint for daves reply before sodding off for good
If you are looking for a way to talk more openly and easily then ICQ surf is the way to go.. Really everyone should try it!

neophyle.com //insert your own quote here

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement