• Create Account

Writing a Contract.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

• You cannot reply to this topic
2 replies to this topic

#1 rsnail   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 23 May 2000 - 07:57 PM

Does anyone have any examples for writing a contract to develop a small game for a company? Thanks Lance(rsnail) Developer and Artist. Rocketsnail Games - Small Bursts of Imagingation. http://www.rocketsnail.com/

Sponsor:

#2 goltrpoat   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 23 May 2000 - 08:57 PM

honestly, there is so much that goes into writing a contract, and it''s so easy to find loopholes in just about any contract, that i would really recommend finding a lawyer to do it for you. otherwise, to put it bluntly, you''re basically telling the other party, hey, go ahead, screw me over.

--
Float like a butterfly, bite like a crocodile.

#3 Crystal Interactive CEO   Members   -  Reputation: 122

Posted 24 May 2000 - 12:06 AM

Dear Lance,

If you drop me a line on alexdv@nutridata.com I''ll send you our standard sample contract. You might be able to use it as a reference. Please note that it''s read from the publisher''s point of view, since we''re a publisher. Nonetheless, it''s useful perhaps.

Take care,

Alex

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 60 days old and at this point you may not reply in this topic. If you wish to continue this conversation start a new topic.

PARTNERS