An educational Question

Started by
0 comments, last by m1dn1ght 23 years, 10 months ago
I''m currently thinking of switching colleges. I have good experience in the field, but I want to further my knowledge and back this up with a Master''s Degree. Does anyone know of a respected college in the US (pref. in Florida or California) that will offer a program tailored to the following aspects? C++ structure and integration into game-related programs 2D Art and Sprites 3D Art and Modelling...possibly Raytracing Current Technologies (eg. DirectX8 Beta SDK) Team Management and Motivation Game Architecture and Design Marketing in the Game Industry Direction and Choreography The abovementioned aspects do not have to go too much in depth, as I''m opting for senior production and design positions...but I do want to maintain my understanding of every aspect of game creation. So far I''ve had to work with fragments and piece them all together, but this is a "wishlist" of sorts for a college program, so don''t bash me for asking I would really like to find something that''s not only accredited but also focuses on the gaming industry, rather than business software. I hope something like this exists.

"All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy." - The Shining
Advertisement
Ah, checked this out for my current college....seems they''re bringing in a new Digital Media major program Just what I was looking for, complemented with a minor in management.

"All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy." - The Shining

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement