to witchlord

Started by
4 comments, last by Verminaard 23 years, 10 months ago
Your tutorials are good, but i dont have the full d7 sdk, i only have the main headers and libs. Could you put a zip on your homepage containing the d3dframe.lib and its headers?
-------------I am a Juggalo.
Advertisement
I don''t think I''m allowed to do that.

You don''t need the SDK framework for my tutorials as I have made my own.

- WitchLord

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - Tower - free puzzle game

uh...why can''t you put the files up? I thought D7 is freeware, so you can distribute it. As I understand it, your tutorials use a library from D7 that is not in the normal library folder, and thats all i need. I can''t find the d3dframe.lib, d3dapp.h and so on.
-------------I am a Juggalo.
Actually DX7 *isn''t* freeware. The license is very specific about what you can redistrubute and how you go about doing so. It unfortunately doesn''t allow the distrubutions to be broken up and redistrubuted so Witchlord is unable to to put up that lib without breaking the conditions of the license.

Its just not worth the hassle. Witchlord has said you don''t need those libs for his tutorials. If you need them for anything else then by the CD. Its pretty cheap (sold at cost I think).

Regards,
Ralph Potter
ralph.potter@digital-magi.com, http://www.digital-magi.com

Regards,Ralph Potterralph.potter@digital-magi.com, http://www.digital-magi.com
You can download the full SDK at microsoft.com

The one language understood by all programmers is profanity.
The one language understood by all programmers is profanity.
You don''t need d3dframe etc. I have read the tutorials and they don''t use them. I downloaded only the headers libs and docs from microsoft and I can run his tutorials (except the framework one, but that is a small one. The other two work fine).

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement